The Movies And Booze Hashtag List
If you're looking for me on a Friday afternoon you'll find me over on Twitter hosting the now iconic Movies and Booze Hashtag Game for the Sean Moncrieff show on Newstalk.
Now in its ninth year, the world's longest running scheduled hashtag game frequently tops the Irish trend.
So, in a bid to avoid repetition and for those of you interested in what's gone before, here's the punniest list from 2020 (other years are available) so far:
#ComfyMovies - March 27th
- Dude, Where's My Bra?
- The Big Lie-Downski
What's gone before...
- #SocialDistancingMovies: The Magnificently Spaced Seven. Lives Wide Shut. Distantz.
- #StockpilingMovies: Best LIDL Hoardhouse In Texas. Face/Off In Aisle 5. Battle For The Punnet Of The Grapes.
- #SouthAmericanMovies: In Bed With Maradonna. Silence Of The Llamas. Juan Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
- #CelibateMovies: Mutiny On The Booty. 28 Days Nocopu-lator. Kevin Can Wait.
- #ContagiousMovies: Strep Throat. The Da Vinci Cold. The Evil Spread.
- #GamblingMovies: Debt Wish. 1917 To 1. The Hateful 888.
- #IntimateAdultNoveltyProductMovies: The Secret Life Of Beads. Fun With Dick And Chains. Rear Windhole.
- #GeneticallyModifiedMovies: The Soy In The Striped Pig-Lamas. Desperately Tweaking Susan. A Tail And Two Titties.
- #GE2020Movies: You've Got Dáil. Lie Another Way. Raging Bullshit.
- #OffalMovies: My Dinner With Glandre. Bits, Nail & Eye. An Offally Big Nadventure.
- #MathematicalMovies: WALL-E=MC2. Carrie The Two. Algebridesmaids.
- #VampireMovies: Necks In The City. Nibble Women. The Greatest Cape.
Choose A Year:
Foot Note: The Movies And Booze hashtag was started as a result of a really silly conversation between @SeanMoncrieff, @esthermccarthy & @BeerMessiah about the meaning of the word BIN on a wine bottle.